Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

I cashed a check for a friend turns out it wad stolen and they are trying to make charges on me wst should I do

Asked on 8/15/11, 11:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You should hire local counsel to assit you.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/11, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana