Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

I'm being held for trying obtain a control substance in my maiden name? I have a warrant.

Asked on 1/05/19, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Three must be more to it than this, as you are allowed to use your maiden name OR your married name. Now, if you tried to fill the same Rx twice using separate names, that could be a problem.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/19, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana