Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

i have successfully completed probation and in my plea bargin they gave me an AMS. I need to know how to do this?

Asked on 1/22/11, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

IF you mean that the court retained the option to modify the conviction to an A misdemeanor at the conclusion of your probation, you have to petition the court. If the conviction was entered originally as an A misdemeanor, you don't have to do anything.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/11, 10:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana