Legal Question in Elder Law in Indiana

My father's property is being sold for nursing home payment. My brother lives in Dad's home. He is not paying rent and refuses to leave. My sister is Dad's power of attorney. What rights does she have in making my brothyer leave?

Asked on 4/14/13, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

She can evict him. But before things get out of hand, perhaps you should have a meeting with your brother and tell him that if he leaves you no choice, you will have to have him removed.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/13, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Indiana