Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

i have a 2 year old daughter that i have been taking care of since her father went to jail over a year ago for beating me up and drug charges now in six months hes getting out and wants visitation but i am scared to let him alone with her since he has a bad temper and im afraid he will hurt my little girl wht should i do

Asked on 11/18/09, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You should obtain an order for supervised parenting time only.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana