Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

17 year old mother's rights

I have a 4 month old son. I will not be 18 until November 12th of this year . I want to move me and my son out of my mother's house and live with my son's father. Since I am only 17 1/2 could my mother still report me as a runaway?

Asked on 6/09/07, 3:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: 17 year old mother's rights

Not likely to happen. However, you could file a Petition with the court to

for an emancipation.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/07, 6:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana