Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I asked the judge how to get my passports back after giving them up because of a custody matter & she said to file a motion.

What motion ? I live in Indiana. Thank you.

Asked on 6/26/13, 6:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

A motion to get the passports back. File it in the court that took the passports.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 5:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana