Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My child’s father lets his mother take care of our kids when in his care, witch is like 2 times a month if I’m lucky she is an alcoholic but just recently got the shot to make her stop drinking but now is telling everyone she is smoking weed for attention is there anything I can do in this situation

Asked on 11/11/19, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Hire an attorney who can ask the judge to restrict your husband's child care choices so they are not alone around his mother.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/19, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana