Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

There is a custody order in place in Indiana stating my ex has joint legal custody but I have full physical custody. I let her have him for two weeks because I was out of town and now she's telling me she will not give me the address of her new apartment so I can come pick him up. What do I do?

Asked on 5/04/13, 11:40 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Hire an attorney to file a contempt action against her. You should be able to serve at her place of work or other place where you know she is a regular basis.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 2:56 pm

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

See whether the local police will assist you.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 3:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana