Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My daughter lost her parental rights. Child protective services have them. I was asked if I wanted guardainship I told them no I couldn't at the time. But alot has happened since that time and I want to take care of my grandchildren and raise them. Please help.

Asked on 11/22/09, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You need to contact a local attorney. This is not something that you can handle on your own and is far beyond what this forum can provide.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/09, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana