Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am going through a divorce and my attorney is not relaying information to me in a manner that has caused me to lose financially. I want this divorce settled and don't know how to make my attorney do this. What can I do?

Asked on 6/03/20, 5:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Replace your attorney. That will make the process take longer, but if your attorney is really not doing well for you, your choice is between quicker and correctly.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/20, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana