Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am currently going through a divorce and soon to be exwife brings boyfriend around my children what can i do about it'

Asked on 7/02/13, 3:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

If harmful to your children, ask your attorney to file a motion to prevent it. If you do not have an attorney, get one.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana