Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

my ex-wife and her new husband are trying to eleminate my visitation with my kids. they are doing this through slander and lies about abuse and the treatment of my kids. how can i stop this legally?

Asked on 11/14/09, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Defend any such motion vigorously with the help of an attorney. If the slander to the kids is bad enough, you can request a modification of custody based upon intentional parental alienation.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/09, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana