Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

need to file for a motion for a continous and need help getting the forms on-line,where do I go from here?

Asked on 11/18/09, 5:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You wont find a specific form for a continuance. However, you might be able to follow the format of the forms located at the Indiana Judiciary Web Site and draft your own. Otherwise, you need to hire counsel to draft one for you or to represent you.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/09, 1:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana