Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Can Grandparents, who live in Indiana, file for custody of a grandchild that lives in Michigan if they think neither of child's parents are fit to raise the child at this time?

Asked on 10/28/19, 6:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

If the child lives in Michigan, you need to contact a Michigan attorney to answer this question.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/19, 11:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana