Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana


My ex-husband and I divorced five years ago and established a child support order as a result.We have been back together for two years now and would like to terminate the child support order. How can we do this?

Asked on 8/16/13, 4:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

File a joint motion with the court asking for it.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/13, 8:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana