Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

What do I need to do if my ex husband is not following court orders?

Asked on 1/21/19, 10:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Hire an attorney to file a contempt action against him.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/19, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana