Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My husband just found out that he is not the father of his son who is 10 years old. He has been paying his ex wife child support every week for the last 7 years. Can he get that dropped and get her for entrapment?

Asked on 11/16/09, 12:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

He may be able to get the child support dropped but not easliy and cannot "get her for entrapment". You should contact a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/09, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana