Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My ex husband lied in court today to get a contempt order against me I can prove he lied what can I do to prove that he lied so that the outcome was in his favor?

Asked on 2/13/19, 4:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

It will probably be difficult for you as the opportunity to present that evidence was during the hearing. You will need to meet with an attorney to find out whether it is possible under the facts in your case to present your evidence to the court since the hearing has already taken place. There are some circumstances where at court will hear testimony after a hearing is closed

Read more
Answered on 2/13/19, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana