Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Is it illegal for my ex to stop payment on 9 child support and spousal support checks totaling over $7000? He has made good on 4 of the checks though.

Asked on 7/15/13, 6:10 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Not "illegal", but he still owes you the money. May be fraud depending on other facts not included in your post.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 7:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana