Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am in Indiana. My father is trying to get guardianship of my great nephew. We have a notarized paper from his father. Is that legal or does he have to go to court?

Asked on 4/03/13, 9:09 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

A court has to order a guardianship.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/13, 6:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana