Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I have kids that are 19,20 and 23, do I have to go to court to get them emancipated, even though they live on their own

Asked on 3/17/20, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

If there is a child support order, and especially if it is a wage deduction order, yes! Otherwise, the child support people will continue to have the deduction taken from your wages.

Read more
Answered on 3/17/20, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana