Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

How long does the attorney from the opposing party have to file paper work on the judgement made in court its for custody and visits.

Asked on 9/05/13, 3:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

If you are saying that the other attorney in your case was to prepare an order for the court and has not done so yet, there is no deadline. Talk to your attorney about the subject.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana