Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

been married for a little over a year, and were now separated. Im receiving a lump sum for a lawsuit with previous employer. does she receive half?

Asked on 4/08/13, 11:53 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Maybe, but not automatically .

Read more
Answered on 4/10/13, 8:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana