Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

if a mother dies and she has two children by two different man and the grandparents get one child and the biological father gets the other one what type of rights do the grandparents have for visitation for the other.

Asked on 3/30/17, 8:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

They would have to file in Court for visitation rights.

Lake County Indiana Lawyer

Read more
Answered on 4/17/17, 4:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana