Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

If two parents live together and share biological children but one is moving out sometime shortly after a divorce is filed should the paperwork concerning child custody and support reflect on immediate living conditions or whsts been agreed upon for the near future?

Asked on 10/17/13, 9:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP


Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana