Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am seeking court ordered visitaion for Christmas and the court has ordered that give 30 days notice and file and since distance is a factor i will pick up child and accompany child to visitation. Here is my question the distance is over 2000 miles and the custodial parent denies my visitation varous times for various reasons. Since parenting time is vague the parent has gotten by with some now here we are i have spent hundreds of dollars and parent says if i don't have a specific order specifying times for pick up and drop off than parent will not allow visitation can i seek MOTION FOR EX PARTE EMERGENCY RELIEF IN THE FORM OF AN ORDER TO ENFORCE PREVIOUSLY COURT ORDERED VISITATION

Asked on 11/22/09, 9:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I do not beleive that the court would grant this on an ex parte basis, but I see no reason why you cannot do this with notice.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/09, 3:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana