Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I have sole physical custody of my children. My ex husband is using covid -19 to not return my children. What can I do?

Asked on 4/16/20, 1:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Talk to an attorney about what you mean by “using”. For example, if you have the virus, he could be “using” COVID-19 as a very valid reason not to expose the children to that illness. If he is misusing the scare, then you can go to ocurt and will undoubtedly have a judge very unhappy with him.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/20, 12:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana