Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I’ve had visitation rights to my son for 8 years that’s not biologically not mine and I want to go to court to get actual rights of the child.

Asked on 11/17/21, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

What other rights are you looking for? The "biologically not mine" part is confusing, as you could still be legally the parent of the child.

You really need to go to an attorney's office and sit down with them and share all the facts of the case. This forum is not equipped to ask you a bunch of questions or to prepare a strategy for whatever you are doing.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/21, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana