Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

My daughter's father bought her a car for her high school graduation gift. When the car was purchased she was a minor and it could not be registered in her name, now that she is 20 years old, he refuses to sign it over in her name and has taken it away from her. This car is her transportation to and from her college classes, without it she will have to drop until I can get her another one. My question is can he legally take a graduation gift back even though its not registered in her name?

Asked on 8/15/17, 12:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen


Read more
Answered on 8/15/17, 8:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana