Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

i found an rv that i liked at tom rapers rv and i put down a 2000 dollar deposit and the sales man said i had three days to cancel the contract when i decided today that i didn't want to finish the purchase on the rv i faxed a notice to cancel to tom rapers and i also notified them by phone. i finally got ahold of the general manger and he said no he wouldn't refund my money what can i DO????

Asked on 8/13/09, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Sue them in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/09, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana