Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

Can I sue? I received a cp2000 from the irs. After 2 months they determined that I never received 14000 in 2016 from a excoworker. And not liable for the 4000 tax bill. But they state that my SS# is somehow attached to that check of 14000. I believe my excowker filed a 1099misc so he would not have to pay taxes on the 14000 and try to do me harm. What are my options.

Asked on 8/11/18, 5:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

If you’re not out any money, drop it.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/18, 5:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana