Legal Question in Insurance Law in Indiana

I was hit by a hit and run driver,they couldn't find.I have uninsured motorist on my auto insurance,but they said Indiana law makes cover under comp?

Asked on 1/04/13, 7:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

To present a claim for uninsured motorist PROPERTY damage, you must be able to identify the uninsured motorist. If you cannot, the claim is processed under comprehensive coverage.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/13, 3:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Indiana