Legal Question in Insurance Law in Indiana

We have had All State for auto ins from 2008 - current. We discovered in May 2017 they removed the wrong person from our policy in June 2016. They were supposed to remove my daughter but they removed me. We got them all the documents to show my daughter in fact had her own policy for that time period. They fixed the policy so I did not show I had a gap but now want to charge $1,000 for back premiums. Can they do this since it was their mistake and have admitted to that? Do I have any leg to stand on for legal action? They are claiming since we did not catch their mistake it is our fault. We have had the same agent for almost 10 years, we pay our premium and move on. Please help, thank you

Asked on 8/16/17, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You asked for it and you got it. You owe. Pay up.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/17, 4:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Indiana