Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Indiana

Due to mouse infestation I broke a lease and am now being sued, wages garnished. Do I have any recourse?

Asked on 8/26/16, 5:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Yes. You need a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/16, 7:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Indiana