Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Indiana

I financed a car under my name (only). I intend to allow a friend purchase from me. He will be paying the car note for the car. I financed it under my name only because I have better credit which lowered the APR.

I created an online lease to own contract that mirrors the contract I signed with the bank. Where should it be submitted? Should it be notarized? Can this be used in court? Do you have any additional legal advice?

Thank you for your assistance.

Asked on 5/08/18, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need to have this handled by a lawyer! This is NOT an on-line do-it-yourself project. You’ve already done it all wrong.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/18, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Indiana