Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Indiana

I live in an apartment. I've had my water shut off for various reasons for the past 3 months (busted pipes due to the cold, water heater continues to go out). Right now the hot water has been off for 4 (going on 5) days. They keep telling us to have patience and they will have it fixed, but so far still no hot water. Is there ANYTHING I can do? If the rent is late they sure do tag on those FEES!!!

Asked on 2/06/18, 2:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need to take your landlord to court to fix the problems and get a rent credit.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/18, 7:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Indiana