Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Indiana

i live in a moblehome park, i own a moblehome , i want to move out of the home and leave it, what can the park owner do to me?

Asked on 3/11/17, 7:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

He can sue you for the removal costs.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/17, 8:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Indiana