Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Indiana

What steps do I need to legally terminate my relationship with an attorney who chose to misrepresent my disability case?

Asked on 8/18/18, 4:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Tell him he’s fired and get your file back.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/18, 7:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Indiana