Legal Question in Mediation in Indiana

My past employer discriminated me and fired me. I reported it to EEOC for with a charge alleging harassment and discharge and my past employer attorney will like to mediate and make settlement. what negotiation should I go in for or what do I ask for settlement. ?

Asked on 12/01/15, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need to consult with an attorney to review particulars of your case. This isn't a do-it-yourself project.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/15, 5:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Indiana