Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

accident in anothers car

I was driving someones jeep and had an accident after leaving a party at someones house. I was in the hospital for a few days with head injurys. heres what happend I was drinking at the party, and the owner of the house slipped me a xanax. I passed out. i woke up naked and the guy was having sex with me(im male too). I fought with him and he threw me out of the house. I got in my friends car and tried to go home, but ran into a poll on the way. Is the guy whos house i was at responsible at all? he provided me with alcohol and drugs, then assulted me and threw me out. Is the car insurance company responsible for my medical bills?

Asked on 7/13/04, 2:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Halloran Brooking and Halloran, PLLC

Re: accident in anothers car

You certainly have a claim against the homeowner who drugged you, assaulted you, then forced you to leave in that condition. Several theories of recovery come to mind immediately. Consult an attorney, as well as the police and prosecutor to press criminal charges! Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/04, 4:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana