Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

To what agency do I report unethical business practices of a school superintendent?

Asked on 6/12/15, 5:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Indiana Department of Education. But you better make sure that you have the facts beforeyou make any reports or accusations.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/15, 5:02 pm
Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

The school board first.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/15, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana