Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

Job-related injury

Ok my question is this,I had an injury at work and had to have hand surgery...And it was workmans comp related,well 2 weeks fter I came back from the injury period,I got fired over missing a day of work,due to lack of a sitter for my daughter.I've been getting the medical bills over the injury delivered to my house,and demanding pay in full.I'm wondering what to do about this,and if I have a case to pursue regarding legal action

Asked on 4/16/03, 8:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: Job-related injury

If the medical treatment is related to your job injury, then workers comp must pay for it. Submit the bill to the workers compensation insurance adjuster, whose name and address probably appeared in some paperwork at the beginning of the process.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/03, 10:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana