Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

I was recently in a car accident which I'm not at fault and the other insurance is paying my medical bills and is only offering me $500 for my inconvenience fee should I get more? I didn't miss work or get a rental and I'm not seriously injured but now I'm out of a car

Asked on 8/11/16, 9:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Besides the medical and $500, you should have your property damage paid for.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/16, 5:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana