Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

Slip & Fall Injury

I slipped & fell in a grocery store- wet spot on floor, no wet floor signs put up after floors were cleaned. I filled out incident report & was told I would be contacted by the insurance carrier. I have spent 4150 of my own money on medical, I lost several days work. I am still having difficulties with the worst injury, and need medical follow up, but I don't have insurance and simply can not afford to pay any further medical myself as I have 2 kids to provide for. It has been 3 months since I fell and I have yet to hear from anyone. What can I do?

Asked on 8/25/08, 3:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: Slip & Fall Injury

Unfortunately, this is a standrad inquiry that I often receive. Store owners are notorious for not accepting responsibility when customers slip in their stores. You need to contact an attorney immediately as additional details are needed before anyone can really tell you what can be done. I have cases throughout Indiana and you may feel free to contact me. You can also visit my website at

Read more
Answered on 8/25/08, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana