Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

Farm Real Estate

Father died several years ago, left farm land to only daughter and her three children. Now daughter has buyer, very good price. Daughter and 2 of the children want to sell. Third child is refusing to sign. What options are open?

Asked on 1/06/08, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: Farm Real Estate

You can try a lawsuiot for partition, which would allow you to sell all except the third childs share. You need to hire an attorney to more fully describe your options.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/08, 8:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana