Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

I live within the city limits of Salem IN. The property next door is in forclosure with Sheriff's sale to be held in October. I wish to purchase this property and add 12 feet from that property to my existing property , then resell the forclosed property. Can this be done? I've tried asking city governing offices and keep getting sent to another office.

Asked on 9/11/09, 12:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Yes, this can be done. Its basically a resubdividing. You will probably have to obtain county approval. Your best bet is to hire counsel as there may be issues with set backs etc. good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/11/09, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana