Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

i am currently living with someone. during the past 5 years he purchased a home. I have made payments to him for over 50% of the mortgage owed. the house is in his name only. he has it up for sale. do i have any legal recourse to regain the money i invested in it?

Asked on 3/10/12, 11:23 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Maybe, depending on the Existence of an agreement between the two of you. Otherwise you were just renting.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/12, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana