Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

My mother passed we actioned her property in the will it states the family all must agree to the sell price but her sister told them to sell with out talking to the family she is the ezacater along with her brother can i along with other siblings have a say so

Asked on 8/24/20, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

More facts are needed. SIt down with a lawyer, with a copy of the will, and discuss this.. Generally speaking, the will has to be followed by the personal representative (the executor), or that person can be sued for damages that occur as a result of it. That does not mean that vote of the siblings must be taken to establish what has to be done with any particular asset.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/20, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana