Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

What are my options (in Indiana) if someone repeatedly trespasses on my property, even after I have asked them not to?

Asked on 8/25/09, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Depending on the circumstances you may be able to obtain a civil protection order

Read more
Answered on 8/25/09, 10:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana